Steps to Implement the Social Sharing JS Widget:
- Log into your LoginRadius User Account
- Navigate to 'Social Share' Section (Dashboard -> Add-ons -> Social Sharing)
- Select 'Social Share Theme'
LoginRadius provides the full customization (Images and CSS) to the Social Sharing Widget. Please follow the documentation below to customize the LoginRadius Social Sharing JS widget:
LoginRadius Permission based Social Sharing
Description of the Steps:
Steps for implementing the permission based API social sharing See an example of permission based sharing here:
- Display the social sharing providers that you want to offer sharing with using the Interface Customization API: http://apidocs.loginradius.com/v2.0/docs/setup-a-fully-customizable-interface
- Enable the "Profile Access Permissions" for the Social ID providers with-in your LoginRadius User Account. Please follow the document for more information: http://support.loginradius.com/hc/en-us/articles/204279539-How-do-I-enable-the-Post-API-Push-Notifications-for-my-site-
- Setup the Sharing Content - Either have predefined sharing fields/content or display an interface to retrieve the customer input for the sharing content or any combination of the two.
- Call the Post API and pass in the collected or predefined parameters to share the message to the selected social provider.
- The API returns a bool that will identify whether the share was successful.